Our servicing teams are trained mechanics and some of the most respected and experienced technicians in the industry.
With a vast network of service centres and a mobile service fleet, our mechanics can go anywhere and everywhere when it comes to onsite servicing and repairs.
National Forklift & Access Solutions was established in Victoria as a dedicated mechanical repair workshop, servicing and repairing forklifts, trucks, cranes and elevating work platforms (EWP).
We have two fully equiped workshops and fully stocked mobile vans servicing all of Victoria. Our well established company has a large team of mechanics that can also assist with any mechanical faults. We offer competitive pricing and pride ourselves on our level of service to our customers.
Customer satisfaction is our #1 Priority! No job is ever too big or too small.
We have become a respected industry leader in the Mechanical Repairs and Major Inspections of EWP’s, Crane Borers, Vehicle Loading Cranes, Travel towers, Forklifts, Scissor lifts and associated equipment used in the electricity, rail, telecommunications and fire service as well as vegetation management industries.
Today we offer the complete package to our Australia Wide Customers.
- A complete service & maintenance management program compliant with Australian Standards
- Onsite service and repairs throughout Victoria Country, and the Melbourne Metropolitan Area
- On site breakdown service
- Major Inspections to AS2550.10 (Elevated Work Platforms), AS2550.19 (Telehandlers) and AS2550.1 (Loading Cranes)
- Qualified Non Destructive Testers – Magnetic Particle – Die Penetrant – Eddy Current
- Qualified technicians
- Certified Repairers of a number of leading manufacturers
- Friendly & efficient staff
- Extensive spare parts inventory to suit most makes and models of EWP’s / Forklifts
- 100% Australian owned and operated